=> It’s a wonderful analyzer I user ever before.
=> It mentions you all faults in memory management indicating the line where fault occurs plus reason of fault.
=> You can download this from http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/
1. Download the latest analyzer from the above site, extract this.
2. Now open the terminal and goto your program dirrectory.
3. Now goto XCode menuber ->Project->Edit project setting.
4. In General tab at the below of this page (Base SDK for all configuration) set it one of simulator version.
5. In Build tab in Code sign section set Code signing identity to Don’t code sign and set simulator with version to Don’t code sign.
6. Now go to the opened terminal and run the following script
——$ xcodebuild clean
7. Now go to the analyzer dirrectory and run this script
—–$ ./scan-build -k -V xcodebuild -configuration Debug -sdk iphonesimulator<version>
After the tool has run, it launches its own web server and opens your default browser allowing you to view the results of the analysis.
You will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of the results