Its easy to download eclipse because it is free. Just go to Eclipse download side and download Eclipse IDE for Java development. Now download Android SDK. After successfully installing both Android SDK and Eclipse you are now ready to start Android development just 1 step behind. This step is to configure Eclipse plugin for Android. Open your Eclipse and following following steps to install plugin.
- Click on Help > Install New Software.
- Click at Add button, in the top-right corner.
- You will get an Add Repository dialog. Place a name like “ADT Plugin” at name field. Put this URL: https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/ to the location field. Finally click OK.
- Now you will get a Available Software dialog, tick the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- At next window, you’ll get a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next to proceed.
- You will notify to read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
- Restart Eclipse IDE after downloading all plugins.
You can get details from here: http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html